By the end of this section of the Gender Institute, you should be able to answer the following questions:
- What does the term “community” mean in the research context, and what forms could community take?
- What do researchers mean by local or global demand for knowledge, and should this demand inform new research?
- What is the relationship between community engagement and demand for knowledge – local or global?
- Why should scholars consider community engagement in all or at least most relevant facets of their research?
- In what ways could feminist intersectional approaches to research inform community engagement?
If you have questions about the course, please contact the Gender Institute Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).